Amazing Glaze Grilled Salmon
- 20 oz. can pineapple tidbits in juice
- 1/2 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Asian sweet chile sauce
- 4 6 oz. salmon filets, about 1 inch thick
- 10 oz. package mixed salad greens
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice in a separate container.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, soy sauce, sweet chile sauce and 1/4 cup pineapple juice, blending well. Reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture. Spoon remainder into plastic bag.
- Add salmon to bag, distributing glaze equally. Let salmon marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to grill, place fish on rack and cook over medium-high heat for 6 minutes each side, or until salmon flakes with fork.
- Discard marinade in bag.
- Toss the greens, pineapple, and reserved glaze mixture.
- Divide among 4 plates and serve with salmon.