Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread
Starters & Snacks/Tailgate
- 1 loaf crusty sourdough or artisan bread
- 8 Tbsp. (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the softened butter, mayonnaise, garlic, green onions, Italian seasoning and salt in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, toss the 3 grated cheeses together.
- With a serrated bread knife, cut the bread on a diagonal into 1-inch diamonds, being careful not to slice all the way through.
- Spread the butter mixture into each crack using a small spatula. Stuff the cracks with the cheese blend.
- Wrap the loaf in foil. Place on a rimmed baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese has mostly melted. Carefully remove the foil and continue to bake for another 8-10 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.