You can’t go wrong with a fudgey brownie. We added Duke’s Mayonnaise to keep these brownies extra moist. Cut into squares for an easy weeknight dessert, homemade gift or for something sweet to enjoy when you’re watching your favorite teams faceoff on the football field.
- 4 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13×9″ pan and set aside.
- In a large microwavable bowl, combine baking chocolate and butter, then microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- Mix sugar into chocolate mixture and then slowly add mayonnaise, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour and baking powder. Add chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting.
- Dust brownies with powdered sugar if desired.