Creamy Balsamic Dressing
Sauces & Dips
Store-bought salad dressings simply don’t measure up to their fresher and tastier homemade counterparts. Whisking up a homemade dressing is quick, easy and gives you freedom to customize flavor notes according to your preferences. There are many homemade dressing recipes to choose from, but balsamic dressing is exceptionally versatile and works with a variety of ingredients and flavors. This creamy balsamic dressing is refreshing, tangy, a tad sweet and full of flavor that will make your taste buds sing.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Duke's Light Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Pinch of fine ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together or shake in a sealed jar or container until thoroughly blended.