Creamy Cranberry Broccoli Salad
Starters & Snacks
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- ⅔ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 11/2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, red onion, cranberries, bacon and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper together until incorporated. Pour over the broccoli mixture and then toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready.