Starters & Snacks/Tailgate
- 1 dozen hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- ⅔ cup silken tofu
- 1 Tbsp. Duke's Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce, plus more to taste
- 2 tsp. prepared horseradish
- 2 Tbsp. chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the yolks and discard 6 of them or save for another use. Set aside the whites.
- Place the remaining 6 yolks in a medium bowl and mash with the tofu, mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, horseradish and chives. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the mixture into the corner of a plastic bag and snip off the end.
- Pipe or spoon the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Arrange on a platter and sprinkle with paprika.