Duke's Cuban Sandwich
- 1 loaf of Cuban bread
- 3 Tbsp. Duke's Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- 3-4 slices boiled deli ham
- 3-4 slices roasted pork
- 3-4 slices Swiss cheese
- Sliced dill pickles
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of Duke’s with the mustard.
- Slice the loaf of bread in half.
- Spread the sauce on both sides of the bread. Layer the ham, pork, cheese, and pickles on the sandwich.
- Spread the remaining Duke’s on the outside of the sandwich.
- Grill the sandwich on a panini press for 5-7 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese has melted.