Duke's Summer Pasta Salad
Starters & Snacks
4 to 6
- 1 cup Duke's Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper and/or 1/4-1/2 tsp. Sauer's Lemon Pepper Grill Seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1-2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups multi-colored rotini pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Rinse in cold water and drain.
- In large mixing bowl, blend first six ingredients. Add basil, then gently toss in pasta, tomatoes and peppers.
- Chill several hours or overnight.