Garden Harvest Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
Starters & Snacks
- 1/2 cup bread flour
- 1/4 cup water (110°F)
2 Tbsp. yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 5 whole eggs
- 2 cups Duke's Mayonnaise
Green Goddess Dressing
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the dressing is smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate until use.
- Combine arugula, zucchini, tomatoes and quinoa in a large bowl or serving platter.
- Drizzle desired amount of dressing on salad and top with pepitas or sunflower seeds, serve.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to 3 days.