Good Ole Southern Macaroni Salad
Starters & Snacks
- 16 oz. package of macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 4 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 cups Duke's Mayonnaise
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine pickle, onion, pepper, sugar and Duke’s in a bowl.
- Pour over the cooled macaroni and mix well.
- Add the eggs.
- Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Chill at least 4 hours before serving.