Grilled Salmon with Mayonnaise Nicoise
- 1/2 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. capers, drained
- 2 tsp. tomato paste
- 1 anchovy fillet
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- Combine mayonnaise, capers, tomato paste, anchovy, garlic and oregano in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until smooth
- spoon mixture into a smaller bowl. Cover and refrigerate until use.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry with paper towels.
- Lightly coat salmon with non-stick cooking spray. Season the fillets with salt and pepper.
- Grill fish over indirect heat until done.
- Serve salmon warm or at room temperature, with mayonnaise nicoise on the side.