Leftover Thanksgiving Salad with Creamy Olive Oil Dressing
Starters & Snacks
1 to 2
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup sliced pear or apple
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. toasted walnuts or pecans
- 1-2 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese (or whatever type of cheese you have leftover from Thanksgiving appetizers)
- 1 Tbsp. Duke's Light Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place the arugula, pear, cranberries, nuts, and cheese in a bowl.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients to create a dressing.
- Toss the salad and serve immediately.