Loaded Onion Dip
Sauces & Dips/Tailgate
Whether you’re watching the games, sitting down for a movie night with the family or are just craving a cheesy dip – this Loaded Onion Dip hits it out of the park. Packed with caramelized onions, Duke’s and cheese – you truly can’t go wrong with this on the table!
- 8 slices bacon, sliced into 1/2” pieces
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate, reserving 1 tablespoon bacon fat.
- To skillet, add onions and caramelize, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, Duke’s Mayonnaise, 3/4 cup cheddar, mozzarella, all but 1 tablespoon cooked bacon, caramelized onions, and garlic powder and season with salt.
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish and top with remaining cheddar and bacon.
- Bake until golden and bubbly, 27 to 30 minutes. Garnish with chives and serve