Salmon Steaks with Souffle Topping
- 4 salmon filets or steaks
- 3/4 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. red onion, minced
- 4 Tbsp. fresh garlic, crushed or minced
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cover a baking pan with stick-release foil and arrange salmon on it in one layer with a little space between filets.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, onion, garlic, pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix well and spoon onto each salmon filet, dividing it equally.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes than broil for 30 seconds to lightly brown and puff up the topping.