Spicy Broccoli Casserole
Not your momma’s broccoli casserole. The addition of Duke’s Mayonnaise and Red Clay Hot Sauce really kicks this traditional side up a notch. It’s creamy, flavorful and the perfect winter side. If you’re a green bean casserole family, switch things up a bit give this a try sometime soon!
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh broccoli florets
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature and cubed
- 1 cup Duke's Mayonnaise
- 4 oz Red Clay Verde Hot Sauce
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella, diced
- 2 oz parmesan cheese (fresh grated with a microplane is best!)
- Tbsp garlic, minced
- Kosher salt to taste
- Blanch the broccoli until al dente (toothsome tender). In a mixer, paddle the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the Duke’s, Red Clay Verde, cheeses, salt, and garlic. Paddle gently to incorporate Fold in the broccoli. In a buttered dish, bake at 350 degrees 15-18 minutes and serve!